Friday, March 19, 2010

I want my, I want my MTV...!

Yesterday...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IFhKmMWG3WE

Found it accidentally and had to write this short commentaire. Just spot the right-up corner. D'you know what I mean, yeah yeah? That was MTV back then...

But to be honest, although in general I'm against all this "sex, dance and beat 'n' house" pop shit of today, I like Lady G., she's original and intelligent at least. And she knows she's kitsch*. Rihanna doesn't.

Then pop music was art, now pop music is a**. Bitter I am. God forgive me these words.

T.

PS. Lord, they even used to play Vangelis on the radio back then.
PPS. By the way, Mull of Kintyre is still Britain's second biggest selling single of all time, apart charity singles. It only falls short of Elton John's remake of "Candle in the Wind" for the Lady D.

No comments:

Post a Comment